TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I ripped everything out beyond the hardscape in the left corner & introduced glosso into that area?!?!

http://i.imgur.com/sSkvBSZ.jpg

sit in silence...

That would be pretty slick, I am trying to do the same. Monte on the right, with AR Mini dividing the middle, and downi on the left. I tried the same w/ Glosso but it grew for about 8 weeks, then just started to melt away. Also didn't help that my rams loved to eat it!

What if I ripped everything out beyond the hardscape in the left corner & introduced glosso into that area?!?!

sit in silence...

That would really emphasize the abundant growth on the right side (in a good way). A "valley meets foot of the mountain" type of theme. Do it!
Oddly enough I was thinking of doing something similar to my 20L. Currently bored with the setup (mine not yours). Would like to do something like Ziggys planted masterpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That would really emphasize the abundant growth on the right side (in a good way). A "valley meets foot of the mountain" type of theme. Do it!
Oddly enough I was thinking of doing something similar to my 20L. Currently bored with the setup (mine not yours). Would like to do something like Ziggys planted masterpiece.

Gonna do it then!
It's a good time for change Fresh...

sit in silence...

I agree with Fresh here! I think it would add a lot of depth to your scape!

Thanks for the amazing complement there!

TT check your inbox, I found someone selling the alternifolia! :)

Lil update:
I've been getting mixed results dosing ei in the stock solution,so I will be restarting w/the basic ei & dose straight up dry...
Will be changing up on the morrow..
We'll see what if any improvements can be seen in the coming weeks..

sit in silence...

1st dry dose done today...Here's a thought for everyone following,all but 2 tanks will be coming down in the coming weeks so there'll be some plants that need to be moved...anyone like the red tiger lotus?!?! I'll have at least one to move plus others to boot...

sit in silence...

They're pretty! Sini is always on the look for plants. How much are you selling it for?

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

They're pretty! Sini is always on the look for plants. How much are you selling it for?

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Hi MissG,$2 plus shipping cost(heat pack considered necessary)...so like $11 w/possible extras thrown in..

sit in silence...

Some unwanted drama has come up & won't be available for a few days...sry peeps

sit in silence...

You do you, TT. we'll be here if ya need us.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I fully agree!

Itll be sad to see this tank go [emoji22]

Edit: not sure if this tank is one that will be coming down, but itll be sad anyways

Sorry to hear about the BS man. Hang in there, we'll be here when you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom