TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So drama has passed & will be taking advantage of a rain out today to get my co2 tanks filled...happy tankin yo

sit in silence...

Peace out drama.. i need to get my tanks filled soon, thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Put of that weeping moss or plant up in theerrrrreee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thinking maybe put some ******* in em so that they may ***** **** **** *****...
Kinda of an impulse purchase before the new year...just a little unsure of what I may put in them...
Thought about some monte carlo cause I'd like the look of em draped over the edges...not decided...was gonna do the glosso in the 40b over the weekend so that's out..
Got my tanks filled today(#5 & 24oz) for the bargain price of $15...

sit in silence...

Your PM box is full TT, but I sent payment! Ann and I are both insanely excited about the lotus, it's gonna be the centerpiece plant of our planted 55 :D

With Sini & Miss G getting the red lotus mother plant I still have 2 young tigers...Maybe I'll put the smaller of the 2 in one of the planters...You's pickin up what I'm puttin down!?!?

sit in silence...

With Sini & Miss G getting the red lotus mother plant I still have 2 young tigers...Maybe I'll put the smaller of the 2 in one of the planters...You's pickin up what I'm puttin down!?!?

sit in silence...

Those planters look really cool actually....tiger lotus would be sweet in there

The male ram isn't sure if the planter is friend or foe...he's rolled up on it in full on dress several times...

sit in silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom