tube plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilly_mae21

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was at Petsmart today, and went back to look at their fish. ( I had to correct the sales person lol). I then looked over at the tube plants. They had the ones that are not real aquarium plants stickered with......

img_1395103_0_336d3d97e804242e96b6c9b5b0001fb8.jpg

They are getting smarter

lilly_mae21 said:
I was at Petsmart today, and went back to look at their fish. ( I had to correct the sales person lol). I then looked over at the tube plants. They had the ones that are not real aquarium plants stickered with......

They are getting smarter

Yes! I bought an anubias nana plant from one of them! Snail free is great, and I love that they're starting to label them!

Shocked, but happy. Thanks for posting this.

They now sell aquatic plants for a little bit more than the tube plants. I noticed the stickers as well. I'm glad to see it, maybe that'll help deter a lot of the accidental purchases.

My petsmart's had these stickers since I've been going ... which I agree is a good thing. But then you look in their tanks and see Mondo Grass which they tell you is an aquatic plant:facepalm:.

Back
Top Bottom