ugly tank!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats what ive been thinking for awhile now the only thing its that i put it in an angle almost touching 2 wals and i dont really fit behind it to paint it now my other question is if i use the paper do i cut the white line or how does it usually go

I bought a background from PetSmart; they have double-sided ones and I've seen plain black. Mine is black with some driftwood branches running through it. I have mine against a wall too (and thought of a background after I set up the tank and filled it lol) but I managed to do it. I measured the tank's front from side-to-side and up-and-down, then measured it out on the background and cut it to the right length, width. I bought some SeaClear background stuff; you smear it on the background and then adhere it to the back of the tank. It doesn't fully stick so you can slide it around and position it, then just press a credit card or ruler on it to smooth out the bubbles.

I got mine at Petco ... black on one side and dark blue on the other. What a difference it makes!

thanks ill look for the glue, in case i dont find it ill just put some clear tame to hold it up i know its 4 ft long, my tank its a 75 gal by the way

Back
Top Bottom