Underwater waterfall !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds great to me :) gonna use astatine to melt the poly away, so I will keep yas posted on my progress :D

I'm surprised some company like OSI doesn't have these for sale. They are very cool looking in the right themed tanks.

I know but I like that not anyone can go get one of these :) just got the cement so will have a go over the weekend

If you cant anchor it try using a heavy stone flued to the bottom or you can embeded into the foam.

reefdiver said:
If you cant anchor it try using a heavy stone flued to the bottom or you can embeded into the foam.

I was thinking about that but I don't think it will work with the size of it as I would need a BIG stone to hold it down, no am gonna go with the cement and hope it works out.

Looks like it's going to be pretty cool. I'm planning to attempt one of these in the near future myself, so tagging along.

You could consider siliconing the bottom to a piece of plexi/acrylic to keep it in place.

So awesome, I love it. You could make a lot of money making these from what I read on this thread haha. Keep it up!

Looks nice. I did find some for sale on the regular market, but it's impossible to find any dealers for this distributor.

Sand Falls

Does anyone know who distributes these in the US?

This idea is sooo cool! Cant wait to see it finished! You should so make a step by step video on how you did it. I would love to how you did it and maybe try one myself.

Wow, way interested but I can't wrap my little brain around how it works lol. Can someone break it down for the blonde please haha

Back
Top Bottom