Update discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattefect

Aquarium Advice Freak
K so today I got rid of my bala sharks from my discus tank. Glad if that. I gave them to the pet store and he said I must come back in a week cause he will have new stock of discus and ima put some in my tank maybe 2 or 1 more. Any advice ?

Oh an it's a 55 gal and trying to find a way to get rid of my African knife for some money for plants

I currently have 2 discus in there quite small an African knife fish about 10cm 2 black mollies a pleco and a corydorah

Yea I'll prob sell the knife to the pet store. So I must get 5-7 more corys? The only thing is my discus are bottom feeders and I feed them tetra granulars (which fall to the bottom) and blood worms which also fall to the bottom. I am afraid f the cores eating all the food before my discus cn get their share. Advice plz

Corys playfulness and antics really come to life when they are in schools. I prefer sterbsai or bronze corys since they seem to handle the heat a little better. Discus are fairly messy eaters and having corys in a tank is a great way to handle any uneaten food.

Last edited:
Ok thanks.. For the advice so they won't eat all the food

Back
Top Bottom