Update of my planted 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishandmusic81

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just an update of my 10 gallon keeping track of the difference using flourish excel makes

Attachments

• image-1251909847.jpg
    image-1251909847.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 235
  • image-2789343664.jpg
    image-2789343664.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 233
Wow that looks great! Are u sure that's a 10g? It's looks twice the size lol

Can I ask what ur set up is? What are you using filter, light fert wise etc. the more info the better.

I think every beginner should start small like this. Really looks great again.

Rico said:
Can I ask what ur set up is? What are you using filter, light fert wise etc. the more info the better.

I think every beginner should start small like this. Really looks great again.

10 gal
Aqua tech 5-15 filter
Dunno the heater a pretty basic one
x2 6500k 15w bulbs
Flourish excel
I plan on using DIY co2 again when I fix a leak it had
And yeah gives you a good idea of how plants and everything grow and work without having to spend a huge amount and thanks

Thx for the info. How do u use a DIY co2 kit? Did u use it on this tank b4? If so are u noticing a big difference in ur plants because the lack of? How often do u use the flourish excel?

Rico said:
Thx for the info. How do u use a DIY co2 kit? Did u use it on this tank b4? If so are u noticing a big difference in ur plants because the lack of? How often do u use the flourish excel?

It all depends on the size of the tank itll kinda take awhile to explain here but search DIY co2 on the forum you'll get better info on people who've managed to keep them running longer successfully
Yes I used it on the 10 gallon and no I have not really noticed a huge difference clause a few weeks after it started leaking switched to flourish excel and i have noticed a difference since then which you can see at the beginning at the thread
And I dose a few drops daily around 1/4 of a cap and around half a cap when I do a weekly water change

Back
Top Bottom