Update to 93 gal (fake marine) cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crustyshellback

Aquarium Advice Regular
So We've made some changes to this tank. While I admit that I was a little stung by RackinRocky's reply to my last thread, it made me take a good look at the environment of the tank. Even though the fish didn't SEEM stressed, and I've only lost 3 of the original 14 tiger barbs in the last year, I probably wasn't giving these guys everything they needed to be happy and healthy. So thanks. No hard feelings? Anyway, I've taken everyone's advice to heart. I removed the barnacle cluster and little rubber anemone thing. I've added a new coral with a cave below, and the cave in the middle is a beautiful piece of quartz with slate leaning against it. Hopefully they will give the pictus cats a place to hang out. The plants are all silk. It looks like we've kind of maintained the marine look of the tank while adding some separation and cover. I think I will postpone adding any more fish. I've introduced enough change in this tank for awhile. When I do consider new additions, killifish are at the top of the list. We are absolutely open to any and all suggestions.
Thanks again to everyone.

Attachments

• 20160313_132413_resized.jpg
    20160313_132413_resized.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160319_185557_resized.jpg
    20160319_185557_resized.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 77
Looks nice, I would move the plants more in the middle just my opinion ��

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Ya know, I thought the plants looked a little too close to the glass after I put them in. I'll move them during the next water change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom