Updated pic pf BC 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I re homed a few fish and also gave back to my LFS some corals. I got ahead of myself. So now I'm comfortable with what I have. I'm trying to make the whole back wall a nice wall o all different colored mushrooms. I'm going tomorrow to get blue and purple.

View attachment 84215

Last edited:
Convict2161 said:
I re homed a few fish and also gave back to my LFS some corals. I got ahead of myself. So now I'm comfortable with what I have. I'm trying to make the whole back wall a nice wall o all different colored mushrooms. I'm going tomorrow to get blue and purple.

Not bad bro;)

You have taken leaps and bounds ahead of me in the time ive been away!

Gboy66 said:
Not bad bro;)

You have taken leaps and bounds ahead of me in the time ive been away!

Thanks G! Yeah I got WAY ahead of myself and brought back a few fish and corals. I'm gonna stick with what I have other then adding more mushrooms to the back I'm done.

Convict2161 said:
Thanks G! Yeah I got WAY ahead of myself and brought back a few fish and corals. I'm gonna stick with what I have other then adding more mushrooms to the back I'm done.

Very cool!! The tank is looking awesome, and obviously so is the scape;)

redsea said:
Nice!

Do they slowly go blue to make it seem like the sun is actually setting?

Yes they do. An awesome LED fixture. Slowly ramps up from 7am till noon. Then starting at 2pm it starts to ramp down till 8pm. Then just a glimmer of royal blue and blue (moonlighting) then darkness at 3am. Also have a 20% chance of a thunderstorm :)

I'll take another picture at the next light cycle. You can see it slowly getting darker. It's pretty awesome plus it's in my bedroom.

AnthonyR said:
Wow! Awesome tank. Was wondering how old your tank was? Your tank makes me want to spend money:)

Thanks!

The tank has been up and running just prior to the new year.

Looks great convict, i looked at the sol. I like the look of the radion, gonna have do some saving though. ;-)

Bige said:
Looks really great! So full.

Thanks!!

Russ_gibbo1985 said:
Looks great convict, i looked at the sol. I like the look of the radion, gonna have do some saving though. ;-)

Thank you and save it up so you can get a light your gonna be happy with :)

Back
Top Bottom