Updated pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone! :) and no problem I love sharing :)

And yes I use Krazy Glue (gel) on all the DW and now using it on the rocks and Cichlid's stones.

Gboy66 said:
Do you recommend using krazy glue for say base rock?

I'm not sure if it would hold. Maybe if done dry first? I'd give it a shot. I may have to do this with my BC when I'm ready.

Convict2161 said:
I'm not sure if it would hold. Maybe if done dry first? I'd give it a shot. I may have to do this with my BC when I'm ready.

Ya, i am wondering the same. Try it in your 29 and tell me how it goes:)

Gboy66 said:
Ya, i am wondering the same. Try it in your 29 and tell me how it goes:)

I could test it on base rock is that the same? My friend has some old dirty nasty base rock in a bucket in his garage. I'll gel glue it and update you if it's the same or similar.

Convict2161 said:
I could test it on base rock is that the same? My friend has some old dirty nasty base rock in a bucket in his garage. I'll gel glue it and update you if it's the same or similar.

Cool, ya tell me how that goes. That would be cool if it worked

It may be hit or miss with either the java moss/baby tears...had a good start of both in my tank&as my fish grew they desimated them...

tiger terror said:
It may be hit or miss with either the java moss/baby tears...had a good start of both in my tank&as my fish grew they desimated them...
Same, mine are always nibbling on my java ferns.

If you put a sponge filter over your intake shreeded moss balls don't have a chance to clog your filter..I've found that the moss balls tend to divert there attention away from my other plants,seeing how they tend to snack on algea from time to time& moss balls are nothing more than balls of algea..

tiger terror said:
If you put a sponge filter over your intake shreeded moss balls don't have a chance to clog your filter..I've found that the moss balls tend to divert there attention away from my other plants,seeing how they tend to snack on algea from time to time& moss balls are nothing more than balls of algea..

That's good to know. had 10 moss balls and my filter was clogged BAD!! I removed all moss balls. :(

Back
Top Bottom