Upgraded to a 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricco34

Aquarium Advice Freak
My dad texted me last week that he found a free 55 gallon with everything. It came with a 305 filter. Anyone have expire nice with them? Or know how good they are? I had my Africans in a 30 before I got this tank. I added all the water, rocks, sand, and am using the filter from the 30 gallon (tetra internal filter 30-60 gallons) until I set up the fluval. I currently have: female albino zebra, female red zebra, female kenyi, livingstonii (not sure of sex), male cobalt blue, female yellow lab, and a female acei. The cobalt and albino have had 4 batches of fry that I have in a separate tank. Any suggestions on what I should add? I also have a pleco,ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410205612.165307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I have a 306 on my 60G Mbuna.

It's a great little filter for the tank when the fish are juvies but once they've grown a bit it will definitely struggle.

I just went and mega-upgraded my filtration to get it out of the way right from the start.

I think I'd add a group of Elongatus or Maingano.

Have to have some sort of stripes in there.

Back
Top Bottom