URGENT!!! Help plz catastrophe struck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm wondering where you got your purigen. In the packaging it directly states the recharging procedure on it. I also would be highly doubtful that the lfs is lying to you about your test results although I would point out that "okay" is different for everyone. Write down the exact numbers they give you and keep them in a log.

I got it in a little plastic package. But I assure u it didn't say really much also petco out there scanning thing directly on it which covered 1/4 of it. Maybe it said something on there that I missed also they said ph was 7.2 and ammonia wasn't present and nitrates and nitrites were 0

No nitrates in a stocked tank is usually user error on the testers part.. Rocky.. Have we let you down yet?? It will be in you and your tanks best interest to get your hands on a test kit.. Tell your mom it's for a science project that you're doing for extra credit! Testing nitrates in municipal water supplies;)

She said she'll get
One but wants to find it for the lowest price possible ??? were could I find that

Amazon, I mentioned this earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Amazon has them for 18-20, after shipping though... Petco or alike will have them for under 30.. Just say it's the last test kit you'll ever need! And do the dishes! Clean your room( really clean, not just stuff crap under your bed)

They used to be less than 20 on amazon, but I just checked and they have gone up. Best price I could find was about 22. If your mom is a Prime member, it may ship for free.

Shipping is too high. I'd just buy it locally.

Amazon itself sells it for 22 and if you have Prime it ships free, or free with $35 order with other stuff.

Petco and petsmart sell it's for 32. Even with the shipping on that I'll save 4 dollars so should I go for it

Check and see if your mom has Amazon prime.

That link you posted earlier was not to the "normal" test kit listing for this product. There are lots of other cheaper sellers. It was some sort of one-off listing that a marketplace shop posted.

Back
Top Bottom