vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crabguy

Aquarium Advice Regular
hello to all, went on vacation for one week last week. read almost everything i could find about this here. took the advice of many and did not feed my fish. had timer on for lights. came back and everything was fine.

hi all, one of the stops on the cruise was grand cayman island. there we went to an excursion called stingray city. got on a boat, went out to a place where there was hundreds of stingrays. we were swimming and interacting with them in waist deep water. it was fantastic.

i was there in january. how freakin creepy is it when one of those things sucks onto your finger. i had a finger hickie for 5 days! there's also a HUGE cement skate park on the west side of the island... sweeeeet!

hi justrelax, we went with my son's senior class. all the boys were trying to put the squid the operators had to feed the rays down each others trunks for a cheap thrill. they said the stingrays can smell the bait.

lmao, that's good stuff. yeah they told us the same thing, make sure you don't get bait anywhere you wouldn't potentialy want a sting ray sucking on. i imagine having one going after your crotch would be quite a funny site!

Back
Top Bottom