Vintage Metal Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm actually not really using any ferts! I have one Seachem root tab in there, but I broke it into a bunch of pieces and scattered them around the floor, since I didn't want to go overboard.

But the other thing I did was use mineralized topsoil after reading a bunch of aquascaping websites and articles. Someone on here mentioned a place called "bamaplants" and so I checked them out. Small business folk, and they were able to sell me a half bag of dirt, which was all I needed! I was quite the happy camper lol
So everyone is actually sort of realizing what sort of dirt they're sitting in now and from the roots I've seen them put out, they all see quite happy! Another week and I'll have a fishy fish! :D

They do look awesome so whatever your doing must be working:) Remember though that your java ferns take in ferts through their leaves so if you start to see tiny pinholes or they start looking down for any reason go grab a bottle of leaf zone and it will help perk them back up.(y)

They do look awesome so whatever your doing must be working:) Remember though that your java ferns take in ferts through their leaves so if you start to see tiny pinholes or they start looking down for any reason go grab a bottle of leaf zone and it will help perk them back up.(y)

Thank you so much! I definitely would have been at a loss of that happened.

Back
Top Bottom