w00t w00t! My mollies are gooooooooooone G-O-N-E!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I FINALLY KICKED OUT ALL MY BABY MOLLIES! YAY! The last 2 males are going to my friend Jamie and my aquarium teacher let me dump the rest of my female mollies out...YES! *does a happy dance* Soooo many babies ...sooo long... they're 8 months old now and I only lost... like 9 males due to a mysterious disease that killed 9 of 11 of them...but either way...THEY ARE G-O-N-E GONE! And I'm going to see if my teacher can take 2 more of my adult mollies, my danios, my last neon tetra, and those female guppies that I some how managed to get suckered into taking home from school....but...YAY ANYWAYS!

Joey17 said:
So does that mean you're done with fish keeping?

If you mean by fish keeping, keeping the fry? Hell no lol. I just don't keep all the fry maybe 2-4 the max. Infact I'm giving the new creamsicle molly fry my molly just had (there's 4) to my teacher because she says she wants them....god I love marine class....too bad I don't have it this semester but she'll take em anyhow.

Unless you mean by keeping any fish then hell no I'm keeping my fishies *hugs them all* ..Though I think my female betta Sasha has cancer T.T

Back
Top Bottom