Want fish for 80 gallon aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bumpkin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
The lady who gave me this aquarium has tought me about cycling, how to maintain filtration, water changes, how to test water and she said she cannot teach me anymore until I make a decision on what fish I am interested in keeping. She gave me a quarantine tank too and said to not add fish all at once. She suggested I join a forum and get some ideas from pictures and reading and asking for ideas on fish I might want.

I like fish that are not too mean and not expensive either. I would like bottom feeders, maybe a small school of fish, and a bigger one or two. My tank has sand on the bottom, two big pieces of wood and some live plants for low light.
I searched already on Youtube and other searches and a lot of people ask for help like I am but none get very far with information or suggestions. Can you please help me? Once I get a list of compatible fish the lady will take me fish shopping and show me how to pick out healthy fish.

Check out yoyo loaches as a bottom feeder. 6inches max and are really cool. They're on liveaquaria but they're listed as something else. Look at the patterns on the loaches side because if its a yoyo then it will have patterns that look like. Yoyoyoyo down the side.

Back
Top Bottom