water quality charting program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JPKeenan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If anyone would be interested I am thinking of getting some sort of open office, or a "platform independent" format.....

... I currently have a spreadsheet I use when I do water changes and test the water. It is just for personal use.

Would anyone be interested in something for their own use? If so I will make something up and set a link to it.

there are programs out there where you can track and plot them out. i am sure there some people out there who would want it though.

Hehehe mine would be freeware.

I find mine to be helpful so was thinking I would try to give back to the community.

This is interesting as i am just starting out and am not 100% on what and when to do things so i would love something like this.....

I say go for it. I track everything right now with a spreadsheet too. I was thinking about writing up a little GUI with autoit myself.

wow, might be a good excuse for me to put some of the Python (programming language) to use.

here's something i found, i have added a few adittions to the maintenence bit, and updated some of the other stuff as well. It is based on my tank, but you can maybe use it as a start.

see here there's a link to the attachment in my last post at the bottom:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...reading-on-this-forum-119452.html#post1017341

couldn't get the uploader working again, let me know if you have any issues getting the excel doc

Back
Top Bottom