Waterfall foam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just wanted to update everyone on this stuff. I ended up using 4 cans on my falls (pics coming tomorrow hopefully.) Its very effective. It does exactly what the can says it will. Spray the "goo" between the rocks..it swells up immediately and drys with in minutes. 24 hours is almost rock hard. I would defintatly suggest it to anyone that is having problems with the water running behind the rock instead of down the front.

Four cans! Thats alot of juice, squish! I overdid the foam in spots. Gonna trim it back some day. Found a few spots where I need some more... wanna change the path of the water comin' down the front falls.

Lookin' forward to the pics...

Are there pics anywhere? Can't seem to find 'em... Three ton!

Did you disassemble parts of it or just squirt it between the crevasses? My problem was that it grew and grew and is very noticeable in spots...

I dont have any pics yet. My batteries are not working form my cam. But I am going to get some today. So I should have pics on the board tonight.

And yep..3 tons at least. The area I live in is still being developed and there is a lot of limestone in the ground. I have rock that I picked up by hand that ranges from softball size up to one that is so big it hits me mid chest if you stand it on its end. I loaded my truck to the max weight at least 5 times with local rock. And thats not including the ton of Cobble stone thats in the pond. I am so glad that part of it is over.....

Yeah, I just squirted it up in the rock. Its visible in some parts, but I'll just either let it cover over with algae or trim it back with a blade.

Back
Top Bottom