We are going for a different look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. They will be fairly shy for a bit and then watch out. Our girl cleans my husbands hands every time he has to stick them into our tank. Lol

Yup, they are getting more friendly, just had one jump onto my hand!! Well they have been in there a day and a half and (touch wood) they are doing fine, very bright red in colour which I think means they are happy!

It's strange but since I've added the crabs and shrimp the asterina sp have gone into hiding!

Wow very nice job, I am a fw guy and 99% of the time see sw as a headache and to much work. But this is a very cool theme and has seriously made me reconsider what to do with my now empty 30g. You should feel very proud, great tank. Congrats!

Andrew-

Wow very nice job, I am a fw guy and 99% of the time see sw as a headache and to much work. But this is a very cool theme and has seriously made me reconsider what to do with my now empty 30g. You should feel very proud, great tank. Congrats!

Andrew-

I was with you man, but I now have a 37 FOWLER running. It's a LITTLE more work than freshwater (Mixing the water ahead of time, since I don't just buy saltwater.) and for fowler I'd suggest a little protein skimmer from my own experience (I got mine cheap on e-bay. A red sea no less) but my clowns alone made me happy I did it!

Thank you for that comment, we were put off by a local LFS on doing a SW and the cost they came out with to set it up, we later found out they were on commission and were real bad money grabbers! Actually we have had so much help with people on here and we were researching loads before getting into it but we have definitely got obsessed with it!

The tank will get even more interesting on sunday as we are looking to add a pair of clownfish!

But we are not sure on which ones, so much choice! We like the onyx pecular but I have also just seen a Picasso clown and I must say they are stunning but not sure if we want to spend that much on our 'pilot' fish! Oooooo!! Lol

I love the look. I'm looking for an anchor for an upgrade tank. Under the sea stuff looks super good with everything growing on it.

29 Gallon Biocube with a pair of clowns, flame angel, a bunch of inverts and a few other fish. I'm still planning it out so I can hopefully start this project around January.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom