Well that was interesting to see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just saw two of my new german blue rams chase off one of the other two that are in my 55 gallon long and seem to be doing the cha cha around a rock I keep in the middle of my tank that is lightly planted in the middle. I'm thinking I have two pairs in my tank but one is getting ready to lay eggs cuz these two are inseperable and have been rubbing up against each other

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks. I'm still shocked none of my 7 angels have paired up and tried to lay eggs ever. I only got these rams a few days ago so it's nice to have a good pairing or two

Ya I just did a water check and surprisingly my ph is 7.4, no ammonia, no nitrites and I'm at 5ppm of nitrate so I think all in all my tank is stable.

I was observing my blue rams today and three have quite noticeable bright pink bellies and 1 has no pink on the belly at all so I'm assuming I have 1 male and 3 females. Any advice on what to do if I do get a pair and then have 2 other females in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom