Wet Pet for 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking for suggestions for a single or pair of fish for a 75 gallons tank besides an oscar.
Not going to upgrade my tank size so obviously can't outgrow 75g.
Don't want anything that is difficult to feed.
Would love a fish that will interact with me.
Have some time to decide cause tank is still in storage and have to cycle. Just moved to a more permanent residence so don't mind if the fish lives a long time.
I know I am describing an oscar but just wondering if there are any other interesting suggestions.
Ty

What about a green Severum. Do they have much personality

I second the fancy goldfish! Such adorable fish! I also love angels

Guess I am just old school about goldfish. Never really experienced them outside of a fishbowl. Which I know is not good.

Besides not turning on the heaters how would I treat goldfish differently.

Have had pearls in the past. Really leaning towards som type of new world cichlid tank

A Jack Depsey has the same level of interaction as a Oscar...at least mine does, and he is beautiful.

I guess I hear jack Dempsey and just think aggression. If you had a 75g and wanted to make a jd a centerpiece what else would you add.

I guess I hear jack Dempsey and just think aggression. If you had a 75g and wanted to make a jd a centerpiece what else would you add.
I,have a 8" JD, 2 similar sized Bluegill sunfish, and 2 albuno Corys in a 135 tank....everyone gets along fine

Back
Top Bottom