what animals do you have besides fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan! Geez man, haha! You should charge admission and open a petting zoo. It'd be great for class field trips, kids birthday parties, etc...lol.

Other than the fish, we've got 2 Miniature Pinschers...Tiger and Lily. Oh, and I feed the squirrels in the yard peanuts...so they're kinda like outside pets. They come running when they hear the door. The dogs are not a big fan of them.

Attachments

• Pics from phones 041.jpg
    Pics from phones 041.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Pics from phones 078.jpg
    Pics from phones 078.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
eco23 said:
Ryan! Geez man, haha! You should charge admission and open a petting zoo. It'd be great for class field trips, kids birthday parties, etc...lol.

Other than the fish, we've got 2 Miniature Pinschers...Tiger and Lily. Oh, and I feed the squirrels in the yard peanuts...so they're kinda like outside pets. They come running when they hear the door. The dogs are not a big fan of them.

Lol I do take them into local schools mostly the reptiles but I always sneak in the ferrets dizzy and Gizzy and they always steal the show the water dragons hughy and deughy are popular too when I fill up the rubbermaid bin with water and they watch them swim

Bob the boa has mixed emotions at his size 7.5 feet long and 65 lbs

I have 3 cats, a dog, a fw and sw tank, and a veiled chameleon. My 18 year old milk snake just died. I love pets.

I have a Maine Coon cat called 'Dzidek' (or to be more precise - my wife has him), and we are looking towards Bearded Dragons and probably will have them sometimes around Christmas :)

I forgot to put the picture ;-)
dzidek.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 rescue dogs:

Scruffy No Nuts McGruff - a real Heinz 57 terrier mix

Merlin - a "tibspadach" or in layman's terms, a tibetan spaniel/long haired dachshund mix

Sophie - a rat terrier with maybe a little jack russell thrown in for good measure

my critters

my animal family consists of 4 dogs 1 german shepherd RUGER 2 shih tzu's TILLIE AND BAMM BAMM 1 yorkie TAZ 25 CANARIES 12 LADY GOLDIAN FINCHES ,3 CORDON BLUE FINCHES , 2 GOLD BREASTED WAX WING FINCHES , 2 FRESH WATER TANKS . lOTS OF DAILY WALKS,PLAYING BALL AND FRIZBEE, WATER CHANGES, AND SWEEPING UP BIRD SEED AND DOG HAIR, BUT WOULDNT GIVE ANY OF THEM UP FOR ANYTHING!!

Besides the myriad of fish tanks, we have
-a small turtle (not sure what kind)
-dauchshund dog named pee pup (she rolls over and pees a little anytime someone pets her)
-lab/border collie mix named skippyjon jones
-white cat named marshmallow
-calico cat named weenie
This is marsh and ween
img_1572718_0_22d06d30cc7816a78f9c0cada88ecdcf.jpg

pee pup
img_1572718_1_665c82ee3341cebbc25f85ae6d5b7bfe.jpg

skippyjon having an epic time at petsmart
img_1572718_2_326161ef9e57f5b3a368ad9abc597b5e.jpg

125 stocked with catfish
img_1572718_3_14c945da4d37ee510e818c63aae10e86.jpg

and more recently (still working on names)
-ringneck dove
-quaker parrot pair
-2 sun conures
-1 jendaya conure

Some of their pics are on this thread http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/new-pets-171359.html

I got a cat!!!!!! Hes my baby lol

Attachments

• image-3587038527.jpg
    image-3587038527.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 83
I have a dog- Faith

The wife says I spoil her, idk why... Lol

Attachments

• image-2508436560.jpg
    image-2508436560.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 99
Haha my stupid dog hates baths..so why not hide in the garden? Hmm i wonder where she is....

absolutangel04 said:
I have a Honduran Milksnake (tangerine phase) named Mr. Slithersworth, a ground squirrel named Munchkin, 3 praying mantises, 4 cats Shena, Maggie, Lucy, Stewie, 2 parakeets Epi and Penny.

How in the world did u get
A squirrel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom