What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I either need a hobby or I have too much time on my hands. I just spend 15 minutes trying to catch shrimp to transfer between tanks. And I was outsmarted!

Dude! Don't get it twisted those little guys are FAST. How big fish ketch them for food... That's waay beyond me lol.

Added 3 red head tapajos, a geophagus neambi, 2 heroina and a krombi to the 110.

Attachments

• image-86681448.jpg
    image-86681448.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3916554293.jpg
    image-3916554293.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 77
50% water change

Moved my betta from a wall bowl to a 10 gallon

And then moved a mama black molly to a 10 gallon hospital tank to treat gill disease :'(

One of the most productive days ever! :D

Today I did a 75% water change. My ammo was 0 but trites were 1ppm. (5gallon tank). Then I messed with the plants some more. They are starting to grow roots. Yay! I've been watching king Neptune (betta) swim around. He likes his new bigger home. Quite an upgrade from a 1/2 gallon bowl. :)

NO WAY! My Betta's name is Neptune too!!! :D

Had a dream last night that I lost my entire stock in my 10 gallon. 6 neons, 3 ottos and some shrimp. I woke up to go to work, turned on the light and everyone was accounted for. I came home from work and did a 60% wc, just for good measure.

Funny how we dream stuff like that. Maybe your subconscious was warning you of something. Good idea to do that pwc!

Put the airstone back in and now watching my danios frolic in the bubbles.

Attempted a water change in my angelfish tank but my mating pair was attacking the tube. Couldn't understand their aggressiveness because they ate their eggs....or so I thought. I was in their area where they moved the fry!

Pwc on my elephant nose tank rearranged it again! Rinsed filters. Would love another fish in with him but don't know what :)

Alright, so last month I bought 5 very expensive blueberry shrimp for my 10 gallon. These guys/gals were 1/4 inch and $10 a shrimp. I lost sight of them a few days after I bought them and figured my neons ate them. I just seen 2 of them!!! Haven't seen all 5 but at least I have a few survivors.

Alright, so last month I bought 5 very expensive blueberry shrimp for my 10 gallon. These guys/gals were 1/4 inch and $10 a shrimp. I lost sight of them a few days after I bought them and figured my neons ate them. I just seen 2 of them!!! Haven't seen all 5 but at least I have a few survivors.

Glad you at least found a couple of them!

PWC on 37 just a 5G bucket checked on and fed everybody.

Found out last night I wouldn't be getting any Orange Eye Blue Tiger, Blondes - shrimp sold out :(

Worked out a trade with someone who wants some 15-20 CRS, 1 72hr heat pack, and Guppy Grass for...

Water Sprite (a ton of it), Anubias (unknown variety at this point) which is about 12 in tall plant start, Anubias coffeefolia, tall Vals, Elodea, Melon Swords and a couple Foxtail starts. Sounds awesome to me. Best thing, is no out of pocket cost! Trade set for Friday afternoon.

Finally got around to picking up my Ferka Stemma and Rosetta ferts from Thailand. So excited, my plants are going to be able to grow again! This stuff is truly amazing. Probably going to add in a few capsules into my 37G and 16G in a few minutes.

Also checked on progress of two packs of grow your own bulbs. I have them in a quart canning jar with lid and a moist paper towel in the bottom. Since there aren't any buds I just keep rotating the jar around. 2 days in now. My daughter brought them home from the store for me to amuse myself with.

Planning my shopping list for tomorrow morning. I have an appt to get a few fish, hoping for dwarf Cories and Micro Rasboras Briggitae Chilis to add to my little ones, maybe a dozen of tank raised Cardinals, if they still have them. Check out any Rams.

A different store nearby the one I am going to has Long finned Blue Rams, so If I have enough time...

Is that enough for one day?

That was a big water change. Doesn't look like there are any fish:fish2::fish2:

6 Killies, 6 Cories, 3 Kuhlis, 1BN & a pair of GBR (all juvies, still pretty small & hiding which is why it looks so empty hahaa) and about 10 Cichlid fry :) tryin to grow the fry out large enough to put in the 55 grow out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom