What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
50 % clean on my elephant nose tank. Removed more frogbit this stuff is growing like a jungle!
Pwc on my shrimp tank, can't wait to receive my new tank for them next week! I'm definitely going to need more plants. And I'll be adding more shrimp as well.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

50 % clean on my elephant nose tank. Removed more frogbit this stuff is growing like a jungle!
Pwc on my shrimp tank, can't wait to receive my new tank for them next week! I'm definitely going to need more plants. And I'll be adding more shrimp as well.

Can't wait to see the new tank!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Can't wait to see the new tank!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Thanks!
They'll definitely have more room as I've bought them a 30 gallon. Just means I'll have a empty tank sitting around :p

Thanks!
They'll definitely have more room as I've bought them a 30 gallon. Just means I'll have a empty tank sitting around :p

Time for another tank ? I want to get another tank for an axoltol they are adorable

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Time for another tank ? I want to get another tank for an axoltol they are adorable

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yep!
Axolotl are really cool, always thought about getting one but haven't a clue how to look after them or what they need. There's a woman near me that breeds them and they are so cute!

Always good to research. If you do decide to buy one don't forget pic's!
I really like the albinos :)

I have a friend who has a rose albino and a purplish one too, so cute but they apparently can get cannibalistic with slower smaller tankmates.

Finally ordering some supplies.

Pretty much accepted the lacking in my lights for my 72G tank. The stock fixture bulb must have been older than i thought (a couple extras came with the tank and in the box so I thought it was still new) It was growing lots of brown algae for me. My other two fixtures the Current USA fixture and the Current Strip aren't enough but I like it enough to find the larger one and buy it for the 4' tank I have a 36-48" and the 44" strip. I will add back the new single bulb stock light to the tank. Presently looking for the 48-60" light fixture. The quest for the ideal set up never really ends.

Arranged for some new plants for the tank from a local hobbyist.

Doing some additional pwc and picking up DD's new to us 6.6G Edge tank today, (got rescheduled) Still looking for another 12G!!! (bargain of course)

Cleaning day too - ugh!

Last night I did a WC in the Project Tank; the 16g, Endlers and other nano tanks got WCs as well as ferts. Put together another order with Wet Spot :whistle: Really, truly finally finished with the tank for the spouse's office, hoping that gets moved this weekend or next.

Have some plant stuff to do this evening. Also want to grab some moss from one of the tanks to tie to a breeding tube/cave for the peacocks.

The Spec 5 is sitting on the coffee table starting at me...I didn't order enough sand so I'm waiting for that as well as some aquarium silicone to plug the filter bypass. Guess it gives me time to think about plants for the tank....

75% water change on 45g so me and my brother could move it to fit in a new stand for the 40g.

Doing water changes on all the other ranks Tommorow.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Received my sand for my new tank, I've ordered another coconut cave for my shrimp and cholla wood . Still needing to order new plant's. All I need is my tank to arrive!

Received my sand for my new tank, I've ordered another coconut cave for my shrimp and cholla wood . Still needing to order new plant's. All I need is my tank to arrive!

Sorry if I missed this but what are the plans for the new tank?

Sorry if I missed this but what are the plans for the new tank?

Hi, I'm giving my vampire shrimp a bigger tank. Then I'm going to add more blue pearl shrimp too the tank as well :)

Aquarium sealant arrived so I'm going to plug the filter bypass in the Spec 5. In retrospect I really wish I had know about this when I got the Evolve 4, would have saved me a big bunch of work and frustration. Second bag of sand arrived for the Spec as well. I don't think I've ever had a new tank sit empty for this long....

I got another order of jungle vals from AquaBid. If anyone is interested in them these are great plants, $13.00 for a dozen (I've gotten more than that both times) including shipping. Need to trim and clean those, put some root tabs in the 16g and Endlers tank, and plant.

Back
Top Bottom