What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caleb,
Thanks got it. I intend to increase my schooling fish schools to 6+. I am only transferring neons, cardinals and Rummies from my other tanks first before I increase the schools with newly purchased fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started with 3 rock ,
then added 6 more' few days later added more rock
it's hard to be satisfied with a scape as its hard to do it alone
you need a spotter who knows what you want and can direct you with placement
as its hard to place and see where it's placed from up above the tank
I have close to 300lbs of rock and still say I need more lol it's just addicting

I got bored so i drew up my scape idea. Won't be all live rock and the white thing is a piece of dead coral I'm getting this week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got bored so i drew up my scape idea. Won't be all live rock and the white thing is a piece of dead coral I'm getting this week.

Its best to have as many pounds of live rock as you do gallons of water. It helps with natural filtration.

I added 20 baby celestial pearl danios to my 20long nano community

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got my protein skimmer to stop overflowing on me, amd now i habe to deal with the micro bubbles in the tank from it

Plan for the majority of the dead rock is cured cover blocks along the back; porus+cheap=me happy

Mostly sini and i are trying to get our kubotai fattened up. We've treated with prazapro and soaked food in so hopefully he'll be alright now :) he's been swimming a lot more energetically, and has a bit more of a belly now ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Mixed up PPS Pro Macros and Nitrates this morning. Should be ready for dosing this evening.

http://i.imgur.com/Z1czPTf.png

That's one of the baby cpd with a baby guppy photobombing. They're super tiny. Some are 1/4 of an inch and one of the bigger ones is 3/4 maybe. You can see the spots on them and the beginnings of the red color on their fins. I can't wait until they fully color up as they grow!

http://i.imgur.com/R0EC44x.png

Full shot of the tank. 10 celestial pearl danio, 13 exclamation rasboras/spice rasboras, 8 pygmy cory, cherry shrimp, and 3 "misfits" (2 green neon tetras that were given to me by a friend taking down a tank and a baby guppy that I missed when I gave away all my gups)

Back
Top Bottom