What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally added some color to the 75. Added a yellow wrasse. They had some mono sebaes that I want too....

Added a pair of seargent majors to the 44 corner

Finishing up the 46 bow with more plants

Bought 94 pounds of Portland White Cement to use to make DIY live rock. Sitting outside my LFS waiting for them open. Post a tank video on Facebook.

I fed my fiss. Switched to Hikari sprilina shrimp. They go nuts for it. Went window shopping for some more fish. Sale ends 11-25. New fish arrive on Thursday. Got a credit increase on my Mastercard.

It was tank cleaning day! Everyone but the new snail tank got a nice cleaning. The snails get to wait til tomorrow. Everyone got fed frozen food today. Bloodworms for the tropicals and the crays, shrimp for the puffers. The puffers got some snails, too. And fresh zucchini is about to go in the tropical tank and the snail tank.

cranked up the ro/di system today and made plenty of water for water change day tomorrow. aging some fresh water, mixing the salt.

Pwc on both tanks, added root tabs to the 29. I will add liquid ferts to the 10 when I feed later. Last night before I fed my fish they went crazy!!! In my 29: I didn't even have the lid open and my fish were popping at the surface like crazy!! In my 10: all of my neons were playing in the filter current and diving and darting for the food. Usually they are timid and don't do this. Oh well, they must have been happy.

did a water change in my hex tank and rescaped rocks
hung lights above saltwater tank
I'll add picts after tank clears up

Tore the freshwater tank, rinsed it on the front lawn, going rebuild it as saltwater tank.

SRC <><

Attachments

• image-825168686.jpg
    image-825168686.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 67
San Raphael Catfish said:
Tore the freshwater tank, rinsed it on the front lawn, going rebuild it as saltwater tank.

SRC <><

I love starting a SW tank. Lots of learning.

Looked at where my freshwater tank used to be and where my saltwater tank will be. Need to get some vinegar, bleach, dechlor and spray paint before I can put it back in place.

Attachments

• image-1676126723.jpg
    image-1676126723.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 95
Planted my first plants today. 3 wisteria 3 water sprites and 3 that I don't remember the name of. It's the second pic. Tomorrow going to add some swords and jungle vals. Planning on rescaping when I add the other plants I just have these kinda spread out to fill in empty spaces.

Attachments

• image-2154420895.jpg
    image-2154420895.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image-439499839.jpg
    image-439499839.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 93
On my 5g qt, I did a 75% water change, leaned all poop from oto and scubbed algae. On my planted 20H, I did a 50% pwc, scraped my blue background paint off and re-painted background black. On my 40B, I did nothing. On my 55g, I did a 90% water change as directed per med that I am dosing for filter parasites treatment (yeah really works to).

Back
Top Bottom