What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re planted the ones that got pulled up by the flowerhorn & blood parrot couple's rearranging.

View attachment 133947

Nice looking tank.

I did a 80% water change for the puffer tanks.
Did a 75% water change for the self-cloning crayfish tank.
Trying to come up with the funds to buy DIY LED for reef tank.

Watch the Seattle Seahawks lose. Now studying for class.

50% clean on my 55, filter clean & algae scrub. 50% clean on my 16gallon all done till the next 4 days!

I was feeling super stressed while at work ... so I came home and walked the dog. Then looked at my tanks. I feel so relaxed and hopeful!

ForumRunner_20121126_140032.jpg

bigbanker said:
I was feeling super stressed while at work ... so I came home and walked the dog. Then looked at my tanks. I feel so relaxed and hopeful!
I do the same thing. After 10 hrs of work there's nothing more relaxing than sitting in front of my tanks for a couple hours. Who needs tv right?

Rlavassor86 said:
I do the same thing. After 10 hrs of work there's nothing more relaxing than sitting in front of my tanks for a couple hours. Who needs tv right?
I wholeheartedly agree

View attachment 134204

You're tank is beautiful!!! I love it!

Anyhow, today I did a 50% water change on my 10 gal. and thought, thought and thought some more about how I'm going to set up the empty 55 gal that's in my kitchen right now! :fish2:

Fish_R_Fantastic said:
You're tank is beautiful!!! I love it!

Anyhow, today I did a 50% water change on my 10 gal. and thought, thought and thought some more about how I'm going to set up the empty 55 gal that's in my kitchen right now! :fish2:

Thank you! I always wanted a freshwater jungle. ..

Have fun with the 55!

Finally removed my canister filter from my reef tank and added my GFO reactor last night!

Man cleaning out that canister filter completely took a minute.

Sadly I woke up to my large blue legged hermit dead :'( poor fella has been in my reef for almost a year and a half.

Attachments

• image-2857826394.jpg
    image-2857826394.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 120
Hi sorry to hear about you crab:(
Picked me new tank up today:dance: Well with the help of me brother and nephew:lol: Its a 72 inches long by 18 inches wide by 24 inches deep:)

I hope im getting the best opportunity I've gotten a long time! this lady I just met up off of Craigslist I sold my fish to is offering me a trade. I would get her 150 gallon tank, her 75 gallon tank and her 55 gallon tank all for my 110 gallon tank really interested in this! I'm hoping it's not a bad deal. I'm going to talk it over with my grandparents

bigbanker said:
I hope im getting the best opportunity I've gotten a long time! this lady I just met up off of Craigslist I sold my fish to is offering me a trade. I would get her 150 gallon tank, her 75 gallon tank and her 55 gallon tank all for my 110 gallon tank really interested in this! I'm hoping it's not a bad deal. I'm going to talk it over with my grandparents

Id just make sure they all hold water first. Sounds like a great deal. I got my 125 on trade for the 55 I had.

Back
Top Bottom