What do you think about this stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely doesn't seem over crowded. My only concerns would be the betta and the tetras and shrimp. Some can live with other fish and shrimp, others can't.

Bettas usually eat smaller shrimp species and might chase small fish.

While this is generally true it really depends on the Betta. Some bettas are cold hearted killers while others work in community tanks.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I personally think 5 corys is too much for a tank that's only 24 inches long.. It will make the tank seems pretty croweded.. trust me I have a 27g hex and 44g pentagon.. both are 18-30 inches long and just 2-3 cories seem pretty stocked..

As for the apple snail.. ive never had lucky with those.. they need ALOT of algae to stay alive.. if you don't feed algae wafers and there is no algae in the tank it will eventually die.

If you do get the betta I suggest bushy plants to float on top of the tank.. If you get some floating watersprite the betta will just chill on top of the tank and shouldn't bother anyone

Yeah but, 3 just doesnt seem like enough I would want 4 minimum atleast. I personally think 5 when I think school. Maybe I'll just go with 4 then.

Yeah but, 3 just doesnt seem like enough I would want 4 minimum atleast. I personally think 5 when I think school. Maybe I'll just go with 4 then.

Are you definite on the pandas? If not a small group of C. habrosus or C. pygmaeus would work.

Are you definite on the pandas? If not a small group of C. habrosus or C. pygmaeus would work.

Pandas only get to be 2 inches max some won't even be 2 inches like the males.

The only reason I picked pandas is because it is the smallest cory species available around me besides ordering through the mail.

Back
Top Bottom