What freshwater fish have you not yet kept but really would like to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I googled the Zaire Blue Bar, Impressive fish, has to decompress for days before coming up to surface... Not a huge Ciclid fan, but very pretty.

Von Devilish said:
Current List of what I Have:
Platys/Moons (well over 100)
Breeding Pair of German Blue Rams
4 Clown Loaches
3 Large Silver Dollars
1 albino armored pleco
1 black pleco
1 large Clown Knife
2 large Lace Catfish
4 large sailfin mollies (sunburst and Chocolate, matched pairs)
Dragonfish
Black/Opaline/Gold Koi Angel
Botias Loach
Red Tailed Shark
couple hundred guppies (FOOD)
Couple Hundred Goldfish (Food)
Banjo Catfish
hatchetfish
mixed fruit tetras
Kerri/Emperor Tetras
Corys
Black Kuli Loaches
Albino Kuli loaches
Green Moss tiger barbs
Tiger barbs
(I'm sure I'm missing some, but this is all I can think of right now)

Whoa... That's a lot of fish! I have... 3 black skirt tetras and a betta... Wow that's not much...

Von Devilish said:
I googled the Zaire Blue Bar, Impressive fish, has to decompress for days before coming up to surface... Not a huge Ciclid fan, but very pretty.

They are awesome fish as I've a group of Burundi frontosa 6bars and they are awesome so zaire will be fun to keep.

I currently also have a colony of Burundi's they are all small but very awesome fish. My old colony (decided to sell all my fish stuff and get out of the hobby for some reason) was very personable, they would hand feed and everytime I came into the room they went nuts just like a dog when you get home from work. I have seen zaires in a few shops before but are prized fish usually only for display or if they are for sale they cost a mint.

I would want to keep discus and a gold nugget pleco for freshwater and a skunk tilefish for saltwater :D

African tiger fish, my lfs just started carrying them and they are insane looking, than i googled them and was scared to death, these fish are just terrors

I have always wanted to setup a tank with a high end to end flow to simulate a river and get some trout, or better make it massive and get sturgeon ;-)

i want some fish i can breed, grow, kill, eat ... over n over n over n over .. maybe some BASS ...

i want a panjther crab for my next tank,but kniw it will probably eat my fish.to make it worse,my LFS has started carrying them.

Lets see...arapaima, peacock bass, tiger fish, payara, arowana, lungfish, fahaka puffer, mbu puffer, oscar, wolf cichlid, jaguar cichlid, red tailed catfish, black piranha, freshwater barracuda, tiger shovelnose catfish, alligator gar, freshwater stingrays, clown knife fish, and aba aba knifefish.

Teacup rays. Always been fascinated with them.
But another 6x2x2 tank is not in the immediate future.

Attachments

• Teacuo Ray.jpg
    Teacuo Ray.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom