what fry food is best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoatcheesePizza

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was told that i could use newly hatched brine shrimp but they are expensive so i was also told i could use JBL Nobil Fuid and that its just as good. the fry that will be eating this are guppies and platies.

thanks!

I was told that i could use newly hatched brine shrimp but they are expensive so i was also told i could use JBL Nobil Fuid and that its just as good. the fry that will be eating this are guppies and platies.

thanks!
personally, I use First Bites or I hardboil an egg and mix the yolk with water to make a paste and just put a tiny bit of the paste in with them. The egg actually seems to be their favorite, but I feed both to give them a variety.

I have has success just taking flake food and crushing it up finely. They all eat and are growing.

I have has success just taking flake food and crushing it up finely. They all eat and are growing.
Yeah, I have done that too. But, it only works with some flakes. Some just don't grind up well. My first guppy batches were all raised with ground flakes and egg yolk supplements.

Back
Top Bottom