What is a good light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KKAY27

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 29 gallon tank planted with florite and black diamond blasting sand! I just bought 10 plants and some drift wood I need a good light that will keep them healthy and alive! And it needs to be low voltage because I need to be able to plug it into a extention cord or power strip! Is current a good brand? I'm clueless I don't want to spend alot either! Please help!!!÷!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a 29 gallon tank planted with florite and black diamond blasting sand! I just bought 10 plants and some drift wood I need a good light that will keep them healthy and alive! And it needs to be low voltage because I need to be able to plug it into a extention cord or power strip! Is current a good brand? I'm clueless I don't want to spend alot either! Please help!!!÷!

Hi! What sort of planted tank are you aiming for? Low tech low maintenance? What sort of plants did you get? Do you have a particular budget?

Hi! What sort of planted tank are you aiming for? Low tech low maintenance? What sort of plants did you get? Do you have a particular budget?

Hey! I have java fern, Asian water fern, wisteria, anubias, cardinal plant , and water lettuce! I like more of the low light plants but I would like to have a few medium or high lights to! I don't really want to go over a $100

I'd look at a Finnex 24/7. It's dimmable so you could bring down the PAR to suit your needs but you'd also have the option of bumping it up later too!

I'd look at a Finnex 24/7. It's dimmable so you could bring down the PAR to suit your needs but you'd also have the option of bumping it up later too!

+1 this is a great light but you will need to dim it down via remote or algae will be seeing you soon.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom