What is the best fish food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grode15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Whats the best fish food to feed tiger barbs,red tailed sharks,bristlenose plecos, and convicts? Right now im feeding them hikari cichlid gold floating pellets,tetramin tropical flakes,tetra color tropical granules,API algea wafers, and hikari bottom feeder sinking wafers. Ive been reading online what the best foods are and so far ive come up with hikari,omega one, and new life spectrum. I just wanted to see what you guys think the best food to fish your fish are. Thanks.

Also if i got new life spectrum or omega one which one would be best for my fish because there is so many to choose from?

I really enjoy omega one and new life spectrum. You seem to be feeding them a lot of different foods which is good. The plec may enjoy a cucumber every now and again.

As long as the diet is varied you should be okay.

For NLS the community one should be good.

For OO super color sinking pellets are good.

I use Omega One Freshwater Flakes, Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp, and Shrimp Pellets. I've used the bloodworms before but I wanted to switch things up a little in the dry food. I also feed frozen from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I juse my guppy fry as food for my rainbows

Fish Foods

Hello grode...

I keep Guppies, Plecos, Gouramis, Platys and Corydoras. Cobalt has a good flaked food, I feed foods from Hikari, Aqueon and Tetra and frozen foods from Sally's San Fran Bay.

I think all these are good products.

B

I feed a mixture of Omega One Freshwater Flakes for my fish, New Life Spectrum Pellets of assorted sizes for my Catfish and finally some Omega One Shrimp, Shrimp Pellets and Veggie Rounds. My fish couldn't be happier and their colors are awesome. I also feed a few different frozen foods and if I'm in a good mood I'll pick up some live Brine Shrimp from the LFS. Basically the best foods out their are Omega One, NLS and Hikari, the other flake foods and pellet foods by other brands are not very good. Heavy emphasis on *not*.

Thanks for all the answers guys it helped a lot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom