What is the most expencive fish youve seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotskate

Aquarium Advice Freak
whatwebsite can i see it lol always wondered i saw one on marinedpo for 1300.00 any others?

Flowerhorns when they were popular, the most expensive sold, whether it be in ebay on in an auction of some sort went for 24,000 or 24000 can't remember.. and worse is that it was bought by a company who actually thought this fish would improve business.

i personally wouldnt have paid 50 cents for a flowerhorn LOL

I think its kinda rediculous to even take those fish out of the ocean cuz nobody in their right mind is gonna pay that much for em.

Right now in Montreal at a LFS there is a 4' Black Tip shark for sale at 5,000 CDN !
Good price hey !
Think of the tank in your living room ! 8O

I am sorry... it was in regards to the previous page.... see below please

I should have quoted it. My apologies Michel.

Electrobes
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:57 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that and its an artificial fish.. genetic manipulation outcome

snapcrackler
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:28 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flowerhorn is one ugly critter. Ack.

Bleagh

No No it's ok ! Because I scuba dive and 4' is ok for a Black Tip as I have had a lot of close encounters with them ... larger ones too :wink:
Cheers

It was the scary looking flowerhorn we were talking about.

I hope you never saw a flowerhorn when you were scuba diving, yuck.

:D

possum said:
i personally wouldnt have paid 50 cents for a flowerhorn LOL

I think its kinda rediculous to even take those fish out of the ocean cuz nobody in their right mind is gonna pay that much for em.

:lol: take them out from the ocean?

Okay, then what's the most expensive fish that you have purchased? I'll start with: Bought a 5-6" Goldflake Angel for $225.00

Back
Top Bottom