What is this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CamERER

Aquarium Advice Regular
This peacock was bought from petco about 1 year ago. Have no idea what it is called though. Anyone know?IMG_1665.jpg

Yes, "Strawberry Peacock" is probably the specific variety. It's still a Dragon Blood. This was my best Dragon Blood. He was a "Royal Tangerine peacock". Who comes up with these names? Lol.

Attachments

• 20171216_054010.jpg
    20171216_054010.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 54
Yes, "Strawberry Peacock" is probably the specific variety. It's still a Dragon Blood. This was my best Dragon Blood. He was a "Royal Tangerine peacock". Who comes up with these names? Lol.
I have no clue but it would be allot easier if they just had one name. Lol. Like every other animal. Pretty sure Rottweilers are only called Rottweilers. Lol
Idk exactly which one mine is but somedays he is more of a red hue, which it's so red that I've actually thought he was bleeding and then other days more orange. Figured it was normal.

The lower Dragon Blood looks like a show quality male. The top fish looks good too. Difficult to tell if it will color up like the other. If it's female, not likely to get any better.

Back
Top Bottom