what should I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
My boyfriends kissing gourami died this last week and he is thinking about adding something new to his tank. He has-
1 angel fish
1 kissing gourami
1 blue gourami

He was thinking about a bottom feeder, or maybe some smaller fish.
Im personally stumped when trying to think of what to add. I don't think he wants cories... and i don't know what other fish would work well in his tank.
Its a 29gal and right now has a powerful filter on it (its meant for a 50gal).

Also, my SA puffer died a few weeks ago.. so in my 29gal I only have one little SA puffer. I know puffers are normally species only but ive heard of people being able to keep SA's with other fish. Any ideas what I could add to this tank (other than more SA's.. which I plan to do anyways)

hmmm he does like loaches, but we'd have to get the smaller kind

i should also look into the upside down catfish because those are neat =o)

a small pleco? like a bristle nose or a clown. What could you not love about cories? LOL.. id defintely go for some small loaches.

He could get three dwarf loaches or three zebra loaches. In regards to your South American puffer, I keep mine in a South American community tank with a pair of angelfish, four Columbian red and blue tetras, a half dozen bandit cories, three otos and an Ancistrus. The first day I put the puffer in the tank it picked at the angelfish, and vice versa, but since then they get along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom