what size is you FW setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

size of fresh water setup in gallons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 2 5.9%

• 101+

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for my biggest tank which is a 30 gallon but I also have nine other tanks. How about a poll for your total aquarium volume?

I have a 150g thats sitting in the show room at my work. A 120g next to my computer desk at home, two 50g breeders in an over under configuration next to my desk at home, and a 55g in my living room at home.

gollie! you must be rich.:-D

Far from it :D

Just picked up good deals.. the 150 was $300.. The 120g was a SW setup, bought it for $200, sold the lights for $175 so I had $25 in it. The 50 breeders were $50 each, and the 55g was traded to someone for an amp and sub. So I guess I have $425 in my tanks :D (excluding filters and stuff).

good gosh what do you do spend your life on craigslist looking for deals or what?

Haha.. nope. Craigslist Ad Notifier ;) It emails me any time someone posts something relating to fish or aquariums or any other keyword that I specify.

Pick up the program.. it's well worth it ;)

Haha.. nope. Craigslist Ad Notifier ;) It emails me any time someone posts something relating to fish or aquariums or any other keyword that I specify.

Pick up the program.. it's well worth it ;)
ok i'll look into it thanks. what do you keep in those tanks anyway?

what kind of cars and how big are the tanks and what fish do you have in them?

29g planted, tropical community
20g(high) planted, tropical community
20g(long) BN pleco breeding tank
10g planted Krib breeding tank

1997 Jeep Wrangler, 3.5" suspension lift, 33x12.5 tires, skid plates and armor out the wazoo, auxilliary lighting, custom heavy duty rear bumper/swing away tire carrier...god knows what other modifications

2000 Chevrolet Camaro, T-tops, Monsoon sound package, Sport appearance package, couple other mods here and there

29g planted, tropical community
20g(high) planted, tropical community
20g(long) BN pleco breeding tank
10g planted Krib breeding tank

1997 Jeep Wrangler, 3.5" suspension lift, 33x12.5 tires, skid plates and armor out the wazoo, auxilliary lighting, custom heavy duty rear bumper/swing away tire carrier...god knows what other modifications

2000 Chevrolet Camaro, T-tops, Monsoon sound package, Sport appearance package, couple other mods here and there
ok so your not the richest person in the world but apparently you got money. next subject. how the heck do you breed a BN pleco (its your turn to teach me something.).

ok so your not the richest person in the world but apparently you got money. next subject. how the heck do you breed a BN pleco (its your turn to teach me something.).

Use the search funtion of the forum, it has been brought up many times in the breeding section. If you have any further questions, start a thread in the breeding section, and I'm sure more people than just myself would be glad to help you.

On another note, I don't have money. I'm actually fairly broke at the moment, but I bust my butt working for what I do have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom