What the bleep do we know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donnaR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Did anyone see this movie? If so, you'll remember the part where they discussed Dr. Masaru Emoto's study of water, and his proof (in photographs of crystalized water) that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. Taken from the website below: "By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression"."

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

I forget the exact quote from the movie, but it was something to the effect of "if our thoughts can do this to water, imagine what they can do to us?"

"Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors."

So this might sound goofy, but I put a loving note (I used a clear label) on my aquarium. I hope it sends constant good vibes in there for my little swimmers. Thought I'd share ..........

She wants to put a positive vibe on her tank, and have colorful snowflake patterns in the water...I think. :wink: Hey, it can't hurt!!

krazymom said:
She wants to put a positive vibe on her tank, and have colorful snowflake patterns in the water...I think. :wink: Hey, it can't hurt!!

that's right krazymom, positive happy vibes for a happy healthy environment, above and beyond what I can do with my tank maintenance. mind over matter..... ok, so the words out, i'm weird. but it sure can't hurt, and i do adore the little guys!

QTOFFER said:
So, is this the aquarium equivalent of talking to your plants to make them grow? :wink:

exactly! :) (but i talk to the fish too, i may be the only one taping love notes to the glass, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who talks to them!). lol

Sounds like spiritual philosophy more anything else.. There are alot of people out there that hold this way of thought through everything they think and do.. kinda magi isnt it..LOL
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well... this is a good thing unless it is in excess. or you have alot of self control. lol got this off of rush hour lol.

the people fed the dragon alot of food for guarding their treasure until the dragon eventually got stuck.

aka: dont let out your love in food. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom