what the heck does this mean?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
I submitted 3 photos of my severum for the aa calendar and they just showed up as new photos in the gallery by aaron. But they are identical to my pics! How can that be? What's going on?

The pics are even named and numbered the same as mine. They are the exact three pics i zipped and submitted. So why are they up in the gallery under someone else's name????

Its not a problem.

They are under My name and they are in a gallery for staff to vote. You souldnt even see it. Ill have to look into that

:oops: :oops: :oops:

That's kinda funny though! At first I was like this guys severum looks exactly like mine. Then I looked harder and thought these pictures look exactly like mine. Now I know it's cause they are mine! At least I'm not crazy. Thanks fishfreek.

The latest uploads block on the home page is not observing the permissions properly and thats why they show u for you. If you go to th egallery though you will see them not listed as being the latest uploaded.

All advisors are particpating in at least the first round of voting so we have a private gallery setup to display the submissions.

Back
Top Bottom