What to add to my 90 gallon freshwater???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'd like some suggestions on what I should add to my 90 gallon. Here is the current stock (everything is staying):
3 angelfish
5 Denison barbs
1 electric blue acara
1 albino bn pleco
6 rummy nose tetras (done with these, started with 12 about 2 years ago and have slowly died off)

I'm open to many suggestions, whether it's just one or two fish or a school if fish!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any suggestions?

Maybe a pearl gourami?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Maybe a pearl gourami?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I like the idea of a Gourami, but would 1 gold gourami instead be fine??? Also, I think I'm going to get a redtailed shark, would that be ok?

A gold gourami may or may not be fine depending on the gourami. Golds/blue/opaline/three spot/etc can be pretty aggressive, so like betas, it depends on the individual fishes personality. It is more likely to work out if you add the gourami as one of the last fish and while he/she is at a small size. Also males are more likely to be more aggressive than females.

Fishobsessed7

I actually today went out and bought 1 moonlight gourami and 1 red tail shark.

Back
Top Bottom