What to do with a 150

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really that expensive. I already have a filter and the tank comes with a stand, canopy, lights and a sump for $450. Decos would be cheap since I'll use rocks from the river and I have a huge selection of natural driftwood here off our beaches in Florida. I'm thinking maybe 20 or so for a stock of fish and hope they mate. If they do, then I'll have a nice mix of cichlids in their own built environment. In all actuality, the bigger the tank the easier the maintenance and care is.

Ok,

How About a School of Frontosas? Very Cool Fish....

I have one now with my Peacock , Labs and Zebra. Before the (you can't have him because it will get huge crowd chimes in) No Worries I have a 75 gallon condo waiting for him when He gets bigger....no need to have it there now since he is only 3 inches.

I love frontosias!!! They're soooo neat. Buy them as juvies so you can track their growth!

that would be an awesome addition to ur fish tank.

I want a tank full of these guys. Saw this at my lfs just now. He'll definitely be my next tenant in my tank :)

I have one just like that in my 75 gallon but he doesn't have the red dots on his top fin. He's super agressive was bullying all of the fish in the tank until I decided to buy a fish bigger than him. :brows: He's now a lot calmer cause he knows he's not the big boss anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I would go with mbuna mix and play off the other tank. Like keeping 1 fish from a differnt few broods. Get a couple of syno-cats.

alLexX said:
coughstartyourownthreadcough

better say something to not go OT lol,is julidosomethingorother jewel cichlids?if so that would be awesome

Lmfao omg that got me laughing pretty good there alLexX thanks for the laugh

dmk6 said:
I would go with mbuna mix and play off the other tank. Like keeping 1 fish from a differnt few broods. Get a couple of syno-cats.

I've thought about that as well. I found a nice creek here near my house that has some nice rocks. I think I'm gonna do a mbuna mix tank and try to see if I can create a happy and close to their environment kind of tank and hope to get some cool hybrids and cross breeds.

You're obviously not getting the point....this thread is about what the OP should put in their 150 gallon, not what sex you JD is....

They are saying this thread has a topic. You should start a new one and ask about your fish.

Back
Top Bottom