What would YOU do for your fish?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dudeeee.. That's a mess, cats are cats after all... I Fort Knox my tanks out,aesthetic's aside.my Fish and cats are safe...

Dear lord! That's hard core. There's this thing called the food chain, see ;) Poor goldfish but come on.....protect your fishies better lady!

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Agreed. My Willow knows she gets the squirt bottle if she goes near the tank. So she's a good girl.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My two cats will sit with me right by my two tanks and watch the fish with me. They never try and get to the water even with one being uncovered. They won't even drink the water. Funny. I hardly ever get to watch the fish without them being there too. But they do get some good lap time and petting while I watch. OS.

Well i have a cat but she loves my fish sooooo not THAT far but if like a robber broke my tanks id break his body

I agree, I hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest. Cats will be cats. I don't think anyone on this forum would have gone nearly as far as she did... What she did was cruel.

I hope they prosecute that cruel *itch to the fullest extent of the law! So sad! OS.

I agree! I would like to see what punishment she gets. Personally, I hope that she can never own any type of animal again!

I don't think I would microwave a cat but i did warn my sisters cat that if she ever so much as looks at my tank and licks her lips she will be an outdoor cat. And ive got pretty angry when I have a bag of fish and the temperature in the car gets below 74.

I don't think I would microwave a cat but i did warn my sisters cat that if she ever so much as looks at my tank and licks her lips she will be an outdoor cat. And ive got pretty angry when I have a bag of fish and the temperature in the car gets below 74.
huh? Your cat drives?

That would ok as long as they are on a lead....

I think water changes and trying to beat a disease in a QT. It can get a bit soul destroying.

Back
Top Bottom