whats up guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

benni

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi My name is Ben. I have been keeping fresh water since i was 12 and have had great success. Now as with many others going into my local pets store and seeing all the beautiful fish coral and inverts that saltwater has to offer I am interested in getting start. I have spent the last 3 months reading books magazines and anything else that has to do with saltwater set up. The tank that is in question is a 30 gallon bow front. I know I know it is way small but i can't bring my self to buy anything until i know for sure that i can hand this. So any advise on live sand live rock and setup in general will be greatly appreciated

Welcome to AA! Lotsa salties here to help. Asking specific questions will get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome to AA.

The 30G BF will do just fine for a reef tank. They have 1.5G reef tanks out there, lol, so i don't think you'll have any problems with that tank. I think it's great that you are doing research before you get anything, so you know exactly what you want to do. This route is the best IMO. Reefing is awesome! You won't regret it!

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom