When will my peacock change color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would it be possible to just setup a breeding tank for just these 5 fish, cause I want more colorful fish in my main tank.

Most have a show tank, and breeder tanks, like my 30gal breeder, so yes for the best results separate em in a breeder tank then get a smaller tank like a basic 10gal with a sponge filter for the fry so you don't lose any.

I don't want to keep my females in my main tank. Where else could I keep them for just straight breeding. What tank size?

And I already have a ten gallon hospital tank with just some cheap fish to keep it cycled

I have a store about 10 minuets away from my house that sells only african cichlids. I would say she sells them for 15-50 dollars depending on age and size. I don't know if she will take my juvis tho.

I have a store about 10 minuets away from my house that sells only african cichlids. I would say she sells them for 15-50 dollars depending on age and size. I don't know if she will take my juvis tho.

honestly ill be getting into breeding but not to make a profit, just to spread cichlid knowledge and get more people into the hobby maybe selling for $2-$5 just the cost of food and housing the fry. mainly for the fun of it, but selling for around $10-$15 isnt making much either so its totally your call.

honestly ill be getting into breeding but not to make a profit, just to spread cichlid knowledge and get more people into the hobby maybe selling for $2-$5 just the cost of food and housing the fry. mainly for the fun of it, but selling for around $10-$15 isnt making much either so its totally your call.

Aye man I completely support what you're doing. I'm might just do that too. My uncle got me hooked on fish, and i spread it on to my best friend so ill just try to spread the hobby. Money is a problem for me anyway. I just want to make enough to support the hobby.

Aye man I completely support what you're doing. I'm might just do that too. My uncle got me hooked on fish, and i spread it on to my best friend so ill just try to spread the hobby. Money is a problem for me anyway. I just want to make enough to support the hobby.

hey bud thanks, i got a couple of my buddies into aquatic life, recently i just installed and setup a buddies tanks in his house, a 37 bow front in his living room, and a 20gal long in his master bedroom. hes happy as hell lol, and on the funds note, once you get past the original purchase of breeder tanks and sponge filters for fry and hob's your set, all you need is feed. im on the budget train to bud, and on a students budget at that! lol

I'm still in high school, but I have a job and I can't drive yet so i don't have gas to worry about, so my earning go into fish. Haha

Back
Top Bottom