Where can a giy buy some bluefin killifish?!?!?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bluefin killifish belongs to the killifish in the northo family, meaning that they will certain mature fast and lay eggs, given you have a pair or more, and then they DIE in, at most, 15-18 months!!! Bluefins are not recommended to people who have not had experience with killifishes before because of the immediate need for certain diet, namely daphnia or baby brine shrimp, as soon as the eggs hatch. with that been said, the eggs of killifish do last very long time even without the presence of water. May i ask, do you have brine shrimp and daphnia readily available yet? if not, i would recommend getting live food first to test the water a little bit, no pun intended. and then move onto some golden wonder killifish since they're more hardy and don't die that fast. and then finally onto the killifish in the the northo family. here's a link to aquabid if you still want to pursue the path to bluefin. i do have to say they're beautiful but the thought of them dying within several months have discouraged me from getting them. furthermore, they compete too much with the rest of my tank

AquaBid.com - Item # fwkillifishe1366422012 - Killifish/rachovii Beira 98/50 eggs+Artemia 20000 - Ends: Fri Apr 19 2013 - 08:40:12 PM CDT

Back
Top Bottom