where did RCS disappear to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I just set up my 55 gallon again. Live plants and drift wood. Stocked with 3 guaromi, 2 sailing mollies, 20 neons, dozen ghost shrimp and a self cloning crayfish. I transferred the shrimp and cray from a ten gallon to this tank. Crayfish has never caught a RCS before, but now I can't find one of the 20 I had, not even a carcass....any ideas?

Depending on type and size.... your mollies or gourami are as likely candidates as the crayfish. I'd stick with feeder ghost shrimp in that tank.

Nah, dont feel like that. That's natural for them to be eaten. Had you killed them with nasty water or something (by neglecting your tank), it would be a bit different ;)

Don't feel bad. It makes for a much more natural tank when hunters are allowed to hunt. I'm almost certain that your fish are happy. ;)

Ya I guess...whoever ate them had a very delicious snack. Figures they eat the more expensive ones instead of the scrimps meant for typical feeding. Do you think my neons will be safe?

The neons should be safe from everyone except the cray. They tend to be nocturnal hunters.

Also do guaramis always spooky easy or is it because they are.new? I plan on making it a decently planted tank in hopes they won't be as edgy I guess is the best way to put it

Back
Top Bottom