Where do you buy plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dogmom

Aquarium Advice Regular
I do not have a local aquarium shop, and have been happy with mail order from aquariumplants.com, but would still like to have some other choices. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Check out Peabody's Paradise. I also buy from other hobbyists in the classifieds here in AA and TPT (the planted tank) forum.

Ordering Aquarium Plants

I do not have a local aquarium shop, and have been happy with mail order from aquariumplants.com, but would still like to have some other choices. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hello DM...

I always get mine from alphaprobreeders. Ron McGee is very helpful.

B

I've ordered from both Bama Plants and Planted Aquariums Central, and was happy with the service and plants I got from both of them. I did the Planted Aquariums Central order because they are only a state away from me and so the shipping time in the winter wasn't as big of a complication.

Peabody's Paradise is a pretty nice place to order from.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I get some of mine from Petsmart gel tubes. Others here get from there too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have looked at our Petsmart, but they don't really have a selection. Their fish section here leaves something to be desired. We have a Pet Supplies Plus that has a great selection of fish, but no plants.

The petsmart by me has DHG, a bunch of different ferns, crypts, and some smaller plants. I thought i saw star repens last time i went

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Plantedaquariumscentral.com

I have bought plants from here multiple times and the plants always arrive very healthy and are packaged extremely well. The owner has a nice. Variety of plants to choose from as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom