Where from in Michigan/Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the site. We need all the members we can get around here.
Where are you moving to?

I live in Appleton and have two tropical tanks. Now I am looking into getting some lamprogus multifasciatus. They sound like fun little fish.

Not from either Michigan or Wisconsin, but I am from Big 10 country!! I hope that counts. We vacation yearly in Indian River, Michigan(Burt and Mullett Lakes). Travel to the bridge, the locks, Taquehamon Falls, Whitefish Point. It's a yearly pilgrimage!! The better half's family has made the trip since 1958, no need to stop now.

By the way, I am a Hoosier. I hope that counts. I live about 1/2 between Indianapolis and Ft.Wayne along Interstate 69. Marion, Indiana. Dead smack in the center of James Dean(the actor) and Garfield(yes, the comic cat) Country.

Truly God's Country in Michigan!! Especially north. Most people heads South when they retire. Me? I'm goin' North!!

Maybe this board should be split to include Great Lakes as a region.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie to the saltwater/reef world, but have had freshwater tanks forever. I will join in your little chit-chat.:D I'm from Pound, Wi ..about 50 minutes north of Green Bay. (we're the town before Crivitz, which I know everyone seems to know of..:D) CeCe

65 gal. goldfish
55 gal. tropical
72 gal. saltwater/reef

I am in De Pere, WI. Just 15 minutes outside of Green Bay. If you really want to get specific. I am in Shirley. 5 minutes away from Denmark... wow we have alot of people here! We should have a get together!! Haha!

I'm in the fox valley area.

AngelsNgolds- I know exactly where Pound is. My family has a cabin near Coleman/Pound. :)

Wow, someone from Grand Ledge. I grew up there, but live in Kalamazoo now. Whenever I tell anyone I lived in Grand Ledge, they never know what i'm talking about

Lansing, MI here.

Anyone looking to trade anything? I have 6 beautiful serpai tetras that I would love to trade, not because they are unhealthy, just because they nip to much at my rams.

By the way, I wanted to mention The Fish Doctors of Adrian (MI) Great LFS! Tell them that Anida from East Jordan sent you!!

By the way, I wanted to mention The Fish Doctors of Adrian (MI) Great LFS! Tell them that Anida from East Jordan sent you!!

East Jordan nice i used to spend alot of time up that way my grandparents lived in Mancelona. Did alot of snowmobiling out there.

Back
Top Bottom