Where to buy shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bgmann12

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to get some nice red cherry shrimp but my LFS doesn't have them so what online shrimp dealer is the best to buy from? Thanks.

There's a few on here that have them for sale. All good reviews too. pitbully13, fishdude3233, that I can think of right off the top of my head.

Good to know but I want a website that does that so that I can make sure things are as easy as possible and the packager will be more professional.

Good to know but I want a website that does that so that I can make sure things are as easy as possible and the packager will be more professional.

So then try google. I'm sure that all these folks that do it here are professional enough based on the volume of customer satisfaction reviews they all get.

Aquabid is a good place to get shrimp for a good price. I've gotten a few shipments of shrimp from some of the sellers on there and I can say that it went super smooth and was packaged perfect.

I have also purchased some plants from a member on here and the packing was the same quality as aquabid.

What do u guys think about the shrimp farm they sound good

I have tons of cherry shrimp and have loads of experience shipping if you're interested. I sell mine for $30 for 30+ shrimp shipped to your door

Erik from buypetshrimp.com on facebook. Has awesome shrimp as well. Shipping is only 12$ and he's prices are very good. Also, all his shrimp are breed here in the U.S. Which is reassuring with present issues people are experiencing with some of the neo car. Being imported in from overseas.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom