Which is Your fav FW fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Freshwaterfish do you like best?

• Pacu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacu

• Pacu

• Something Inferior to Pacus

• Total voters
I know it isn't a fish, and it might be that he's my newest edition, but I really like my blue crawfish... If I have to go with fish at the moment I'd have to go with tigar barbs.
Keep in mind I am a new fish person so I am fairly inexperienced. Maybe after a few years I'll have changed my mind.

I really like the white calvus compessisep. I can't find them anymore, I had a mated pair ($75) that never mated LOL, but what a great fish. I am quickly growing fond of giant danios for their agressive feeding and there tight swimming patterns.

Right now it's Rams. BEAUTIFUL fish! But I also like black ghost knife fish for their "single undulating fin," as my mother so eloquently put it. Discus are elegant in their own way, but I don't own those or knife fish, so I'll stick with Rams.
I tend to like catfish without meaning to; I'm drawn to glass cats, cory cats, oto cats, twig cats, just about all of them, really. I had a Striped Raphael Catifish but I haven't seen him in months so I'm questioning his existance. (I have a decoration with numerous holes that my kuhlie and clown loaches hide in, and I presume he lives there too, but I've seen my loaches and I haven't seen him . . . peculiar. :| )
But oh yeah, favorite fish, still Rams . . . sorry about the blather, nasty habit of mine . . . :oops: :roll: :wink:

OSCARS!!! Oscars are definately the best freshwater fish out there, despite their large size. OSCARS!!

P.S. - Punkymom, freshwater "sharks" are actually Karp!!

Bettas are so cool, it seems like there very curious.. when I took mine out he simply swam into the net out of curiosity. I think I like guppies better of course *one wont eat. I can't really choose between zebra danios(have 5) or my 3 guppies. Anyhow as for bottom faders defonantly Ghost Shrimp.
*Guppy wont eat!http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=7323

BETTAS, BETTAS, BETTAS!!!, They are the greatest. Remind me of my self a little. Territorial, Short temper, (I'm kidding) And it's technically not a fish, but I go crazy over my African Dwarf Frog.

Scott

hmm... so many to choose from, but I think I will choose the Oscar because they are so smart!

Pacus are big, ugly, and boring!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

Just messing with you, pacuman!

No way I can have a favorite fish, there are so many cool ones out there. Right now, I like my Angelfish, but who knows? somebody else could be my fave sooner or later.

Hmmmm, favorite? I have to just pick one?
Well, it would have to be my Green Terror. followed closing by my Green Severum, Oscar, Jaguar, and Jack Dempsey.
{stomps foot} :twisted: Can't I pick them all?????? :wink:

My husbands are the Green Terror, followed closely by the Jack Dempsey, then the Jaguar, then the Oscar, then the Severum. But his favorite of all is the Texas.
(He can't pick just one either!) :rofl:

corvuscorax said:
Pacus are big, ugly, and boring!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

Just messing with you, pacuman!

hey it aint all bad, i got some people to admit that their fish are inferior to pacus! ;)

e-cat,

I would be very interested in getting some calvus some time in the future. I am on disability due to a neck and back injury and can't get the dang tanks out of the garage!!!!! :x SO the calvus will have to wait. :(

Back
Top Bottom