Wanted: White halfmoon plakat betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kromlech54

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all, I'm looking to buy a hmpk betta all white, not wanting to buy off aquabid as most of those are outside of my price range. I'm looking to spend $30-$35 including shipping which I personally don't feel is excessive. Does anyone know and good breeders who will ship to utah?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

On Facebook, I belong to a group called "freshwater fish, shrimp and snails" and there is a member located in the Wisconsin who breeds beautiful betas, he just uploaded a video actually of his platinum hmpks, his name is Twolee Xiong.
He recently said males are $15 (females $10) and it's $12 for 2-day shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a hmpk betta all white, not wanting to buy off aquabid as most of those are outside of my price range. I'm looking to spend $30-$35 including shipping which I personally don't feel is excessive. Does anyone know and good breeders who will ship to utah?

Rcguerra has some amazing bettas right now. I just got one, they're very small atm however

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are either of them on aa?

Rcguerra is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anyone else?

In my experience, white hmpks are hard to find. I was looking for one for a long time and finally settled on another color because I couldn't find one. I highly suggest checking out the guy I mentioned. Best price and most beautiful betas I've ever seen. I would buy from him if I didn't already have a beta.

For sure

I have messaged him and the fish look amazing. I'm super excited to buy one and introduce him to his new 10 gal home

And in now a part of the group :p

I'm glad it worked out for you :)

I really tried reaching out for other members of the International Betta Congress, but nobody currently has what you are looking for. Sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom